Let's Talk..

LET’S TALK
           -----I made a mark against DEPRESSION

Depression, the one of the most horrible mental illness which kills you slowly. The worst part is my family and my friends were always been myside, yet I felt lonely. Digging into the past that could never change, but still worrying about it, it’s a mental sick that made me to be all alone. I really wished to  share my feelings that I am undergoing to someone, but the other part of my mind would say never share, never trust hide your feelings that is only way you could be. The thoughts that running inside my mind literally was killing me, all I wanted to come out and shout, yet i remained quit.
The only way that I could sleep is by taking sleeping pills, which let my eyes closed for 6hours, once again a new day, with same old thoughts which kept me hidden from the sunshine. The fear of going and expressing the opinion, the fear of getting socialize, the fear of what society says all the thoughts which were going in and out of my mind was getting worst day by day.
I knew the only medicine that can take me out of this hell is “ME”.
The positive vibes all I needed, the small care attention and love all I wanted, the strength which is given by my family and friends I could never thank them by words.
The day I came out of the dark life, I started loving myself abundantly, I completed my engineering, I got placed. I started living a new life where I never blame myself.
Being Introvert person was not wrong, we speak less that does not mean we don’t socialize.
We take time to mingle up and get to know each other, all I decided is to love myself, and keep going with positive thought.
The continuous medication and doctor suggestion which took me from the world of hell. I never thought that I would share my experience to anyone, but l decided to share after coming out of the depressed world. My story is just a tiny step to show the world, depression is not just a word, it eats up within our self and we need to talk about it. I thank my family, my friends who were with me in that dark days.
I knew there are many people who are undergoing with this trauma, all we need to do to is let’s talk about it.
The physical pain is all we can see and get cured, but we need to recognize is the mental illness of being depressed.
When we come across any person who is silent never comes up to socialize, let’s take a moment to ask “ARE YOU OK”? that word means a lot.
Depression is not just to be hidden from oneself, let’s make a time to talk about it.
If we would talk about the physical pain, let’s also talk about the depression, one voice towards it might help so many people who can’t come up and speak about it.
Voice can create awareness against this sick full trauma which kills within our self by without letting to speak and express the emotion.
So from today onwards Let’s Talk?
                                                                                                                                                   ---Vani
   

Post a Comment

1 Comments